Sunday, February 10, 2008

Desiring God Conference for Pastors

I have just finished listening to the audio from the Desiring God conference for pastors and God has blessed me immensly through the teaching and encouragement in the messages brought.

The conference is an annual conference offered through the ministry of Pastor John Piper at Bethlehem Baptist Church in Minneapolis, Minnesota. If you are unfamiliar with John Piper's books, then I suggest downloading some of the audio from his many conferences. They are given free of charge, which is a rarity among many large ministries today.

The conference is entitled The Pastor as Father and Son. If you are a minister, then I suggest taking the time this week while in the car, or working around the home or office to give the audio a listen. But I would also exhort those who are either fathers or sons to give ear as well. I think you will find it a tremendous blessing.

You can stream or download the audio or video HERE.

The speakers include Don Carson, Crawford Loritts, Greg Livinstone, and John Piper.

No comments: